Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Venus vs Psyche

i went to meet my ex the
Other day called
Psyche,
he called me Venus,
There is a reason for all Obstacles and Maladies,
Transcendence.
Trapped trapeze artists
So I flew the other day
Without wings
Or Seraph
I look at this man-made laptop
And worry about it.
Kindly, it does not feel.
Like some random thing,
I could jus
t toss it to the ground.
Listen for the Clash and the drop
It appears to be dumb-founded
And soundless
Possibly soul-less.
The Citrine 8-claw ring
Has pink, clear and gold pyramids shining back.
Now for my Merkabah.
Form Follows Function,
Mid Century(a-type-o architect)
Yet the Valley of the Dolls icon,
Is still the active Modernist's gaze.
She speaks with black lips.
From the $2 shop.
Halloween is her purse.
From which she can open and throw out.
Function over Form

2 comments: